Complete the membership form and return it to us along with your donation. Download the form (PDF)
Make a Donation
We rely on your help. If you would like to make a one-off donation, a regular donation, a gift in your will or help to fundraise for us, please let us know.
If you're interested in volunteering for Merton Mencap, please visit our
become a volunteer section.
To speak to us about becoming a trustee, email the Chief Executive or telephone 020 8687 4676.
Membership of Merton Mencap
Why not become a member and join us for 2012/13 by completing the membership form
Any donation you make counts as your membership fee for the year. You can make a donation by:
- Cheque made payable to Merton Mencap
- PayPal click on the donation button below and follow the instructions
- Standing Order complete the standing order form and email back to the office
- Cash/postal order any other method such as postal order or cash (please put cash in a sealed envelope with this form and hand it to a member of staff).
Why join Merton Mencap?
- Membership means that you support Merton Mencap’s work and want to encourage the staff, volunteers and trustees to deliver the best possible services
- Being a member of the limited company, Merton Mencap, means you can vote at our Annual General Meeting.
To join us, please make any donation you can afford*, fill in the form and return it via email.
We look forward to welcoming you as a 2012/13 member of Merton Mencap.
*no donation required if you have a learning disability and do not live with your family.
PayPal Donation Button
We use PayPal® to process our online donations, but you don't need a PayPal account to donate - just a credit or debit card. Click the button and follow the instructions.
PayPal is a subsidiary of eBay Inc. and handles millions of pounds in transactions every day. PayPal's service builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and uses an advanced fraud prevention systems to provide a safe, real-time payment system.